A Mommy Life in Tokyo with Jo from The Tokyo Chapter
After living in Japan for 8 years, beginning with one year as a high school student in the Japanese countryside, Jo, an Australian fluent in Japanese, met her Scottish husband and, due to his work commitments moved away from Japan, only to return several years later with a toddler and a new baby.
In this Episode, we talked about Jo’s mommy life in Tokyo
Oh, and yes, Jo speaks Japanese as well!
- Jo’s favorite place to visit
- Mommy struggles in Japan
- Social pressure while living in Japan
- Things Jo loves about Japan
- Things that Japanese men can do more to help out women
- Beautiful Japanese cultural values Jo loves.
Want to hear more from Jo?
Listen to Jo’s episode from Transformations with Jayne by Jayne Nakata from here